Friday 19 February 2010

What have i been up to?

Howdy all.

First of all, very sorry for not blogging. My laptop started to break over the
Crimbo holidays and i've only JUST recently got a new one.

Well for
Christmas i got my XBOX 360 elite :) and the linty fresh tee i wanted which i'm actually wearing right now. Christmas was such an awesome time and i love it. Look at a snap i got on my new camera, i think it's pretty good (even if it is of sprouts haha)Might send it to the grandparents to use as their desktop BG..lol.

After that we had new year
blady blaah, which brings us to now.
I FINALLY got those canvases finished, you know the ones i started talking about like 3 years ago? Take a look.
Photo could have been a bit better quality, was pretty rushed tbh. But i'm quite pleased with the outcome, gonna hang them on a corner (pics next time...hopefully).

Apart from that, no other news. I haven't had enough time to look through anyone elses blogs and twitters etc so link me up :)

Digest,
Nuclearave x

No comments:

Post a Comment