Thursday 25 June 2009

Flickr, More art and TEEEEESHIRTS

I finally got a Flickr account because i'm fed up with memory cards here and there! So that's at http://www.flickr.com/photos/nuclearave/ ... i think :P Anyway on there is my iPod monster..isn't he great? picked him up for £5 on price drop tv haha i'm cool. My duck collection..wait until you see it i might actually have started a craze and my work in progress which i updated you on. I will be adding photos of some new tees i bought from Primark and my LintyFresh ones if i can find them! As i said before make sure you check out DropTheBeet They've got some awesome stuff going on over there! Cool tees, might have to start saving again after i bought that digital camera which is rubbish... the moral of that story "Never buy on eBay without reading the feedback."
Haha I'll learn one day. I also need ideas for a tee. I've been designing but I'd also like to know what you'd like to see. So give me a hit on nuclearave@live.co.uk!
I doubt anyone is reading but yaknow, comment me :)

EDIT: I am really annoyed now! I just found out i've been pressing a little too hard in pencil on my canvas and now they won't rub out atall!! Im not sure what i'm going to do to cover it yet! Will think of something...any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment