Wednesday 24 June 2009

Braces are off!...and other stufff

So at last after 18 months my braces are off. Unfortunately i forgot to take a before pic however i do have an after pic (the retainer is still on so they look rather plasticy) I've decided it's probs not best to just post a picture so if you want to see it then just e-mail me nuclearave@live.co.uk :)
ALSO I've been working on a new canvas 20x20 here it is so far (not very much)














Also as you probably gathered i got my new camera in the post except it isn't actually that good so i think im just going to borrow my sisters from now on haha until i can sell this one as a good one on ebay (LOL) and get a new one!
Apart from that..tweet me :)


Edit: School wont let me comment :@ sooo i just thought I'd add..it's done in a similar style to Linty Fresh :) You say copy i say inspiration haha nah i just wanted something like his surfboard so i thought I'd do it myself.
Also check out http://dropthebeet.com/ awesome stuff going on over there and a great blog to read though if you've got the time =D

1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff! You work reminds me a lot of Linty Fresh.

    Loren
    Beetnik Aesthetics

    ReplyDelete